Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Law Aptitude Examination: The Passers

As an aspiring (future) law student, the UP Law Aptitude Examination (LAE) has always been one of the stepping stones towards my goal of conquering criminal law in the Philippines. But anyway, I got scared last year, so I didn't try to take the exam. I can just imagine that big letter "L" stuck on my forehead. BUT my friends passed! yay for them! Here are the evidences I got:







I got the pictures using my Nokia 6267 phone when Ivan and I went to UP Law to see the results. Cool, right? Now if I pass the LAE this year, they can give me their notes and I can even ask them for pointers and such! bwahahaha!!!

If you would like to see the complete list of the passers, go here to download the pdf file of the list or go to http://law.upd.edu.ph/lae.html

Congratulations to all the passers! See you at UP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment